In just a few minutes you can leave a comment about your favorite restaurant, your favorite Diving-school, your reliable auto repair shop, and more. Simply follow these directions.
How to Write Reviews
Write a review and let people know about your favorite business, service or tourist attraction.
Follow these tips to write reviews that help others make smart purchasing decisions.
All reviews on YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM must comply with these guidelines.
How to Write Reviews
With most business listings, you will see a number of shaded stars and links to Review, Rate It or Read Reviews.
1. Click on “Review” and/or "Read Reviews" to see what other users wrote about that business or service. If you see a review that seems offensive or does not conform to the Reviews Guidelines, please report it using the e-mail address on the About Us page. YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM staff will investigate reported abuse and remove reviews that do not conform to the guidelines.
2. Click on "'Rate It" to review the business or service.
3. After you select "Rate It," the User Reviews form appears. Select the star rating that corresponds to your experience with the business or service you're reviewing.
• 5 stars = Exceptional
• 4 stars = very Good
• 3 stars = Good
• 2 stars = Fair
• 1 star = I would not recommend
• 0 star = No comment (to keep it decent)
4. Enter a title.
5. Write your review. Reviews should be at least 50 and no more than 1000 characters, and all reviews must comply with the YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM Review Guidelines
6. Write your name.
NOTE: Do not write your name completely. Information on the internet can easily be used for wrong purposes by people with bad intentions. Write your name for example: Suzy W. or Ken D.
7. Enter your location.
NOTE: Do not write your address completely. Information on the internet can easily be used for wrong purposes by people with bad intentions. Write your location for example: Paris, France or Kentucky, U.S.A..
8. Preview your review and if ok press submit.
Write a review that describes your experience with the business or service and can help other users make their own purchasing decisions.
Consider some of these questions when you write your review:
• Did you get prompt and reliable service?
• Did the business or service demonstrate their knowledge and expertise?
• Was it a pleasant environment?
• Were you comfortable and at ease?
• Would you use this business or service again?
• Would you recommend this business or service?
• Did you get a good product or service at a fair price?
When you're writing a positive review, be specific. Describe exactly what you like; the food, the products, the service, the price, the selection, the information received and why.
Here are examples of positive reviews:
• We stayed at Scubalodge in October 2008, and would recommend it to anyone. It is a 14 room boutique hotel, just finished with an extensive rehab by the owners (Harold and Caroline). If you want to stay at a place that is for divers by divers this is just a perfect little slice of heaven. Located in downtown, near the shopping district and mere blocks from world class dining, with easy access to 2 main roads in and out of downtown. The staff were well informed, multilingual divers who strived to make sure every request and need was taken care of..
• Performance Garage fixed my car real good. I have had a problem with the transmission since I bought the car and nobody could fix it. I brought it to Performance Garage and they recommended me to change the converter. They installed a rebuilt converter and the problem was gone. I surely recommend this garage when you have transmission problems with your car.
When writing a positive or negative review, please make sure your review complies with the following Reviews Guidelines.
• Reviews submitted to YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM may be screened to make sure they are appropriate and conform to these Review Guidelines.
• We want to read about your experience. Please write a review only of an experience that you personally had with a product or service. Please do not include hearsay, such as rumors or details from others about their experiences.
• Please submit only 1 review per listing.
• When you submit your review, you give YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM permission to display your review on this Web site.
• If you do not agree with a review, you can always use the link “This review was not helpful” Reviews with high ratings and high percentage of usefulness are the best to consider.
• You must be at least 13 years old to submit reviews.
• Please follow Internet "netiquette." For example, don't type your entire review in all capital letters, as such messages are harder to read and are like shouting.
• Do not use any profanity, hate speech or any language that is threatening or refers to criminal activity of any kind.
• Do not include any e-mail addresses, HTML or any other code in your reviews.
• Do not mention individual employees or representatives of the company you are reviewing by name.
• If you see a review that does not conform to these guidelines, please report it using the e-mail address on the About Us page. YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM staff will investigate reported abuse and remove reviews that do not conform to these guidelines.
• The reviews that appear on YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM are the opinions of YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM users or the opinions of users of other reviews sites. These reviews are not the opinions of YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM.
• YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.com offers the businesses also a fair chance to give their saying if necessary.
• YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM reserves the right to remove any review, without notice, for any reason, stated or not.
• Use of YELLOWPAGES-CURACAO.COM is subject to our TERMS OF AGREEMENT